Sunday 30 October 2011

Thriller movies I have watched

Over the course of the holidays I have watched a great number of thriller films. I have decided to pick 2 out of my list of favourites. I am going to write about Salt and Awake.
Salt
I enjoyed this movie throughout. I sat with my dad and watched this movie. We found ourselves guessing whether or not Angelina Jolies character was going to be the good guy or the bad guy from the start. We also found that are decision kept changing all the time. I found the movie very thrilling and exciting. The film is really good, as I found out being a thriller novice. This was also one of the first thriller films I watched and this encouraged me to go on and watch more. The movie is about a CIA agent who goes on the run after being accused of being a Russian spy.
I have added the trailer of the movie so you can see how good this film is for yourselves.

Awake
Maisy went on a Hayden Christenson spending spree after falling in love with the actor after watching him in the latest star wars movies. She came across him in this psychological thriller. The film is about a man who suffers ‘anaesthetic   awareness’ and finds himself awake and aware but is paralysed during his heart surgery. He is listening to the surgeons and his new wifes plot for this to be his murder. The film is definitely by favourite of all time so far. The film cuts and is non-linear. The film is very thrilling and you find yourself sitting on the edge of your seat from middle to end. The film is defiantly worth watching.
See the trailer to decide for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment