Sunday 30 October 2011

Self Evaluation

Self Evaluation
I think my overall completion of the work could have been better as I have uploaded work much later than I should have, on as many of the posts I have tried to say who did which task. This is hard especially when you don’t upload their piece of work too alongside your own. For this I think I am about a level 2.
I do try to research we are set in class and sometimes it is not as good as I am capable of doing. I sometimes don’t write in as much detail as I do when taking noted in class. For this reason I think I’m again a level 2.
I don’t think I have been as creative as I can be in my research. I think i have struggled with the transition from doing research and just writing about it to blogging the research in a more creative way. I try to present my work as best as I can. I have been creative in some ways by using comic life and imovie making audios. For this I think I’m between levels 1 and 2.
Sometimes my bog can look bare and empty as I only upload my pieces of work instead of uploading everyone’s work that make a complete task. I upload the piece I have done and then refer to my group member’s blog to view the other pieces. For this I think that I am a level 2.
I think I could have done some tasks in a lot more detail and spend more time writing about movies I have watched outside of class. For this I think I am between levels 1 and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment